God is always ready to help you!
Today, I’d like to help you understand a truth that, once grasped, will make you unshakeable: “…What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” (the Bible, Romans 8:31, NLT)
It’s said that difficulties never come singly…when it rains, it pours. Misfortunes come, one after another, and can make you think that everything is conspiring against you…even God! Maybe the pressure has become so strong that your faith is wavering and the Word of God that strengthened you yesterday no longer has any effect on you today. You remain downcast and discouraged, without strength.
Then I’d like to help you confess, as Pastor Smith Wigglesworth did: “I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.”
Your faith is shaken because your eyes are focused on the circumstances and not on Jesus. You tell yourself that your situation remains unchanged, and you even have the impression that it’s getting worse. And you feel alone and abandoned by God Himself, thinking that you’ll never get out of it.
So I invite you to take the time needed to meditate on the truths in each of the following passages, write them in your journal, and claim them for yourself. It may well change your life:
- Christ died for you. (see Romans 5:8)
- You are God’s child. (see John 1:12)
- You are a new creation. (see 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- You are reconciled to God. (see 2 Corinthians 5:18)
- You have an advocate with the Father. (see 1 John 2:1)
- You’re in direct relationship with the Father. (see Ephesians 2:18)
- You can be sure that all things are for your good. (see Romans 8:28)
- You are certain to find help when you’re in need. (see Hebrews 4:16)
- You are seated with Christ in heavenly places. (see Ephesians 2:6)
- You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (see Philippians 4:13)
After this, will you recognize with renewed faith, “I am moved only by what I believe”? Confess the Word of God!
Yes, God is for you, God is with you, and God is fighting for you. Who could ever be against you?
Have a beautiful day in His presence.