Throughout this week, you may have discovered how to walk with Jesus with more peace and confidence. Today, He is inviting you to take action by encouraging you with these words:
““I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.”” (the Bible, John 14:12, NLT)
It’s as if He were saying to you, “It’s up to you to act! I’ve given you everything: My nature and My power. Believe in Me, and you will see!”
It’s by trusting in the Lord’s words that you’ll fully enter the realm of “all things are possible,” of the miraculous. I encourage you to move into action now that you possess all the keys to cast down strongholds, lies, and false reasoning…(read 2 Corinthians 10:4-5)
So, you have two choices:
- Either you choose to stagnate, with dissatisfaction and lack of victory,
- Or you launch out in pursuit of a powerful life that reflects Jesus’s glory.
Of course, this second choice will make your life flourish and impact others! Is this what you want?
I invite you to write your commitment down in your journal or smartphone and date it:
- Declare that you have received this power to walk in miracles.
- Make good resolutions, such as:
- Talking about Jesus to those around you (write names, places…),
- Suggesting prayer when people tell you about difficulties,
- Inviting people to church events…
- Choose to become an influential and inspiring person.
I encourage you to read this decision regularly and pray to stand firm. As you move forward each day, you’ll be more and more convinced and confident that God will rise up in your life to manifest His presence.
Believe God for miracles as you listen to this powerful worship song by Jesus Culture.
Let’s pray together…“Father, thank You for reminding me this week that I’m Your child, that You make me a participant in Your nature and work. Thank You for Your DNA that I carry inside of me, for Your power living in me. I believe that I will accomplish mighty feats with You, guided by Your love. In Jesus’s name, amen.”
Yes, God is rising up in your life!
Have a great day, full of victories!
Thanks for existing!