Did you know that through the movie The Life of Jesus thousands of people are still being touched on a daily basis? God’s blessing -which was made in 2003 already- is still very noticeable. On our YouTube channel the movie already has over 11 million views! The Life of Jesus changes the lives of non-believers, even nowadays (as you can see in the comments). Next to that, it gives a unique visualisation of the Gospel of John. For all of this, we need your help!
How? We are looking for a creative person, who is compatible with social media (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube). You like to have contact with followers and want to share the story about Jesus with others online. You are online communicative skilled and you want to grow in this.
Tasks and activities…
- Interacting with people through comments on social media posts.
- Creating content on social media about the movie The Life of Jesus.
- In addition, we would like you to have interest in coaching people with questions of life online through private messaging. Of course we are able to train you in this!
You are somebody that…
- …is excited about social media.
- …is able to think of new creative ways for social media.
- …wants to learn more about social media.
- …has good online communicative skills.
We too! Quickly send an email to Marjon Bosman [firstname.lastname@example.org] and introduce yourself! Don’t forget to send a motivation letter, your resume and possibly even your portfolio.
- You are working from home and you are able to meet through video calls.
- You check out multiple times during the week, or even daily, the Instagram and Facebook accounts of Jesus.net.
More about Jesus.net
Jesus.net is a global international network of more than 85 Christian organizations and ministries who are engaged in online evangelism and discipleship. In Rotterdam, a 15-person team is constantly working on the development of (new) projects and tools, which are used to reach Jesus.net’s dream: Imagine a world with every single person having free access to the gospel, knowing God, growing in Jesus and sharing faith easily.
Want to know more about Jesus.net? Make sure to check out the Story Sheet or watch this video!