Through A Miracle Every Day thousands of people receive a daily encouragement. A Miracle Every Day helps believers to grow in faith and experience God’s power daily! A Miracle Every Day also has a big community on Facebook and Instagram. And we need your help for this!
How? We are looking for a creative person, who is compatible with Facebook and Instagram. You like to have contact with followers and you know the ins and outs about Stories on social media. You have a talent for online communicative skills and you want to grow in these skills.
Tasks and activities…
- Responding to reactions on social media posts.
- Concepting, creating and posting Instagram Stories.
- In addition, we would like you to have interest in coaching people with questions of life online through private messaging. Of course we are able to train you in this!
You are somebody that…
- …is excited about social media.
- …is able to think of new creative ways for social media.
- …wants to learn more about social media.
- …has good online communicative skills.
We too! Quickly send an email to Nils van Asselt [firstname.lastname@example.org] and introduce yourself! Don’t forget to send a motivation letter, your resume and possibly even your portfolio.
- You are working from home and you are able to meet through video calls.
- You check out multiple times during the week, or even daily, the Instagram and Facebook accounts of A Miracle Every Day.
More about Jesus.net
Jesus.net is a global international network of more than 85 Christian organizations and ministries who are engaged in online evangelism and discipleship. In Rotterdam, a 15-person team is constantly working on the development of (new) projects and tools, which are used to reach Jesus.net’s dream: Imagine a world with every single person having free access to the gospel, knowing God, growing in Jesus and sharing faith easily.