For our YouTube channel we are looking for graphic designers. Our YouTube channel is the place online to get to know more about faith through video! You can find several Sandy Tales-stories, testimonies and the The Life Of Jesus-film. We can use a lot of help in designing the -very important- video thumbnails.
Thumbnails are the visual representation you see in the video overview in YouTube. It is the reason for people to choose whether they want to see a video or not. A good thumbnail makes a video more clickable and orders the different videos.
Tasks and activities…
- Designing thumbnails.
- In consultation, the tasks can be extended.
You are somebody that…
- …realizes the importance of a good thumbnail.
- …can work with Adobe Photoshop.
- …wants to grow in working with YouTube.
- …is willing to do more than just designing thumbnails.
We too! Quickly send an email to Nils van Asselt [firstname.lastname@example.org] and introduce yourself! Don’t forget to send a motivation letter, your resume and maybe even your portfolio.
- You need to have your own Adobe Photoshop-app.
- You are working from home and you are able to meet through video calls.
More about Jesus.net
Jesus.net is a global international network of more than 85 Christian organizations and ministries who are engaged in online evangelism and discipleship. In Rotterdam, a 15-person team is constantly working on the development of (new) projects and tools, which are used to reach Jesus.net’s dream: Imagine a world with every single person having free access to the gospel, knowing God, growing in Jesus and sharing faith easily.