Today, I invite you to discover this beautiful prayer from an orthodox monk…Thank you, Elisabeth, one of ‘A Miracle Every Day’s’ faithful readers, for sending it to me!
- At the dawn of this new day, Lord, I come to ask You for peace, wisdom, and strength.
- I want to look at the world today as You Yourself see it.
- Help me to see only the good in each person.
- Guard my ears from all slander and protect my mouth from speaking it.
- I want only thoughts of blessing to occupy my mind.
- I pray that I am so welcoming and so joyful that all who meet me feel Your presence and that I reveal You, Lord, to others throughout this day.