Through our YouTube channel Jesus.net thousands of people are being activated to take their next step in faith through video content. Our YouTube channel has over 365K subscribers and some videos have already millions of views. The way God is working through video nowadays is astonishing! People interact on the videos too, and that’s where we need your help.
How? We are looking for a person who is compatible with YouTube or is willing to learn more about this popular platform. You like to have personal contact with followers and you love to encourage people to take their next step in faith. You can think out-of-the-box and have a talent for and want to grow in your online communicative skills.
Tasks and activities…
- Interacting with reactions on videos on YouTube.
- Thinking with us how to get more out of our YouTube channel.
You are somebody that…
- …is excited and wants to learn more about YouTube.
- …is able to think of new creative ways for the use of YouTube.
- …has good online communicative skills and communicates in English like it is (like) your mother language.
- …has interest in coaching people with questions of life online. Of course we are able to train you in this!
We too! Quickly send an email to Nils van Asselt [firstname.lastname@example.org] and introduce yourself! Don’t forget to send a motivation letter, your resume and possibly even your portfolio.
- You are working from home and you are able to meet through video calls.
- You check out multiple times during the week, or even daily, the YouTube channels of Jesus.net.
More about Jesus.net
Jesus.net is a global international network of more than 85 Christian organizations and ministries who are engaged in online evangelism and discipleship. In Rotterdam, a 15-person team is constantly working on the development of (new) projects and tools, which are used to reach Jesus.net’s dream: Imagine a world with every single person having free access to the gospel, knowing God, growing in Jesus and sharing faith easily.