The non-profit Jesus.net “Foundation” is the international umbrella organism for Jesus.net. Jesus.net exists by the presence of all the participating partners all over the world. This non-profit is registered in Rotterdam, de Watertorenweg 172 in the Netherlands. The Dutch fiscal number (RSIN) is: 851832489.
The Foundation has the following goals:
- to spread the gospel worldwide through the internet, in particular by means of the dissemination of the vision: “to imagine a world with every person having free access to the gospel, knowing God, growing in Jesus and sharing faith easily”;
- to develop and to protect the logo, the domain name and other intellectual and non-intellectual property connected with the internet strategy of Jesus.net;
- to stimulate the development and realization of the vision of Jesus.net, and also to protect the profile of Jesus.net;
- to cooperate with other (similar) organizations and to support the “partners”.
Activities of Jesus.net
The umbrella organism exists of people, provided by the Partners, to support the overall network. The main goal is to help all the partners to perform as good as possible. This is done by the preparation or execution of the following activities:
- Development of new tools
- Marketingsupport in the countries
- Branding of the movement of Jesus.net
- Technical support of several websites, so the partners can focus on content and follow-up
- Support in implementing new tools and
- Assist in performing better with existing tools.
This is done by having phonecalls, visiting partners, organizing conferences and doing trainings.The Jesus.net Foundation offers the tools (software and other media), training and support. The majority of the work is done by using the online possibilities as good as possible.
Besides this, Jesus.net is expanding the network with new partners worldwide.
The following people represent the board of Jesus.net:
Board of Supervision:
- Celerier, Eric (President)
- Barry, Chantal (Chairman)
- Griffin, Wes (Vice-Chairman)
- Seow, Simon (Secretary)
- Appleton, Mark (Member)
- Allat, Reg (Member)
Board of Execution:
- Bosman, Jan-Willem (Chairman)
- Kooistra, Fokke (Treasurer)
- de Vroome, Arjo (Member)
The foundation has the goal to keep the costs low and to work efficient for the partners. The costs of the foundation are:
- People that work for the foundation (since 2017)
- Administrative and legal costs
- General costs of Jesus.net (incl. branding)
- Travel expenses to visit new and existing partners.
- Stimulation contributions: in some cases we stimulate partners with some initial investments
You can download the Jesus.net Financial reports here: